Your Senior Style Guide
x-tinymce/html It's a new Senior year and time for a new Senior photo shoot season! We know this is a BIG DEAL! This blog will aim to ease some of those pre-shoot worries with some tips and tricks for the best photo experience!
Dress for success:
* Keep your look refined.....but not boring!
* This outfit should reflect your personal style and make a statement about you.
* We can help you select an outdoor background based upon your outfit..ask us!
* Accessorize: Jewelry, bags, sunglasses, shoes, hats, and belts.
* Give your outfit a test run. Snap photos of yourself wearing them, move around in them and make sure they are comfortable and flattering. (Dark colors are more slimming!)
Use this checklist to make sure you have everything covered:
>Shoes: Dressy or casual? Heels or flats?
>Accessories: jewelry, hats, scarves, hair accessories, sunglasses
>Bring cami's for layering
>Hobby/sports gear: jerseys, jackets, equipment, awards, musical instruments, costumes, artwork, balls
>Make sure all clothes are clean, wrinkle free, and on a hanger!!
Keep watching our blog for tips and tricks to help prepare for YOUR senior session!